8.21.2012

Happy Front Door


Changing your front door color can make a big difference! I recently painted this one from a rusty red (which I liked) to a Robin's egg blue (which I LOVE). It lightens the whole look of the house, and makes for a much friendlier front door. It's amazing how much impact one can of paint can have on the look of a house!
I also have to mention that I made those lovely throw pillows with my very own sewing-challenged hands. They were dish towels in a past life. But I sewed up three sides and filled them with stuffing and now they're my pretty porch pillows.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree, lady. When we get our house, I'm painting my door Martha Stewart "Pencil" yellow!

C Ross said...

Suzy-
A bright yellow door on that pretty white house will be beautiful! That will be a VERY happy front door. I can't wait to see it.